Below you will find answers to our most commonly asked questions. Please feel free to contact us if you can't find the info you are looking for.
How do I access my videos or download my patterns?
Your First Order: You should receive three emails. One is a copy of your receipt, one is for setting up your account on the CWD pattern/course delivery site and the third contains a link to access your pattern or course.
Subsequent Orders: You should receive two emails. One is a copy of your receipt and the second contains a link to access your pattern or course.
Accounts: You will need an account on the CWD pattern/course delivery platform at https://academy.chriswdesigns.com/ however accounts on the main website platform at http://www.chriswdesigns.com are optional.
When you access the main website account you will see a history of your orders. You will not have access to the patterns/courses via this account. This account is just for your convenience if you should wish to check on your purchase history, amount spent or store your card details for later use etc.
To access your pattern or course, you will need to make an account in the course delivery area of ChrisW Designs. This is because we use a special course platform for delivering all content.
Any subsequent orders will add to this account as long as you are using the same email address for purchase.
To return to your purchases at any time, simply click on the "My Purchases" link in the navigation. To login to your main website account for your purchase history, click on the "my account" link in the navigation.
I have purchased from you before but I can't seem to login to my account or find my patterns/courses?
There are a few things that could be happening here:
- If you are trying to view your previous purchases, please ensure you are logging in at the "My Purchases" area.
- If you have made an account during checkout or via the "My Account" area, you will only find your purchase history here. You need to access the "My Purchases" area for retrieving your patterns/courses.
- You are trying to login with the wrong email. Please try logging in with the email address you used for purchase.
- Perhaps you are using the wrong password. If you have forgotten your password, please use the "Forgot Password" link shown on the login page.
- If you purchased your patterns prior to December 2018, you may have purchased them on an old website or another venue. When purchasing more patterns and courses you will need to make a new account for the "My Purchases" area of CWD. Unfortunately there is no easy way for me to import your old purchase history into the new account however if you wish to consolidate your old purchases into your new account I do offer a consolidation service at the cost of US$5 to cover my time.
I can't seem to be able to download my videos?
All videos are streamed from the website only and are not downloadable.
What’s your return policy?
For PDF Patterns- Unfortunately due to the nature of an electronic file, I am not able to give refunds on PDF sewing Patterns.
For Video Courses - In certain circumstances I may provide you with a refund if you are not happy as long as the refund is requested within 7 days of purchase and you have not viewed the course in its entirety nor downloaded the pattern files. Please email me to discuss this.
Do you sell bag making products such as interfacings, stabilisers and hardware?
At this time I sell interfacings, stabilisers and other notions commonly used in bag making, on my Australian Website only. I do not currently ship Internationally.
For a list of resources of where to find the supplies you need, please visit my resources page.